Check-in from 2p.m Check-out before 10.30a.m.
Room Cleaning Policy
- All Bedrooms and Public areas are cleaned and sanitised prior to guest arrival.
- Once bedrooms have undergone Deep Sanitisation the room is sealed ensuring that you are the only people to enter following our enhanced cleaning protocol.
- Staff will not enter your room for the duration of your stay.
- Towels and room supplies will be changed on request. Soiled towels are to be left outside bedroom door in the bag provided and fresh towels will be delivered to your door. Room supplies are to be requested from reception
- High touch points throughout the Hotel have been identified and are regularly sanitised.
Social Distancing and Hotel Services.
- Restrictions have been put in place throughout the Hotel to facilitate Social Distancing.
- Breakfast and Dinner are Table Service only and guests are required to reserve a dining time for both Breakfast and Dinner through the Hotel Reception.
- Our function suites are now being used for Bar and Dining service. The Sandringham Suite for Restaurant service. The Balmoral Suite for Bar service.
- We ask our Guests to wear a Facemask / Covering whilst moving around within the hotel.
- Sanitising Stations are located throughout the hotel and Guests are encouraged to use them.
- Our Health Club is currently not operating however it will be re-opening with restricted capacity on the 29th. of July 2020. Please note any overnight Guests wishing to use these facilities will be required to reserve a time slot directly with our Health Club in advance. (preferably prior to arrival as limitations apply).
- All staff members are required to wash / sanitise hands regularly.
- Staff will wear facemasks and where appropriate gloves and aprons within the Hotel.
- Staff will not shake hands or make physical contact with guests or colleagues.